River Inn Modern Room
River Inn Room. # 2 is a stunningly furnished 3 bed 2 bath Apartment, Your vacation home in Grenada, the Spice of the Caribbean. Beautiful,
The villa has high-speed wireless internet, cable and Smart TVs. Air-conditioning in both bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living room, breakfast bar, open plan dining area and a utility room with washer & dryer. You will also enjoy the outside areas: back patio, front garden & lawn.
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Check In Time: 3PM – 10PM
Checkout Time: 11:59 AM
Property Type: Apartment
Hair Dryer: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Parking: 2 Cars
Safety Box: Yes
Extra Guest: From $20 / night
After 2 Guest
Cleaning Fee: $34
Security Deposit: $50
Weekly Discount: 10%
Two Weeks Discount: 25%
The villa has high-speed wireless internet, cable and Smart TVs. Air-conditioning in both bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living room, breakfast bar, open plan dining area and a utility room with washer & dryer. You will also enjoy the outside areas: back patio, front garden & lawn.Master Bedroom & En suite Bathroom: The Master Bedroom, is accented with a subtle sage green feature wall and tangerine custom-made venetian blinds which gives a fabulous edge to the room – enabling both light and privacy. The bedroom is fully air conditioned comprising a Queen size bed with matching dark wood furniture. For entertainment you’ll enjoy a 32” HD Smart TV and clock radio with 2 USB ports for charging your phone and tablet. There’s a spacious 360 degree walk-in closet that leads to the en suite bathroom. The en suite features an oversized walk-in shower and built-in vanity with stone countertop. You’ll also find a hair dryer and ceramic hair straightener for your use.
2nd Bedroom & Bathroom: The second bedroom is spacious and air-conditioned. Containing a bright contrast of both dark and white wood furniture. Large windows and roman blinds give a bright and airy feel to the room. The room benefits from a wall to wall built-in wardrobe, 32 inch Smart TV and clock radio with 2 USB ports for charging your phone and tablet. Next door is the Bathroom which benefits from a full size bath as well as a shower.
Living room & Patio: 53 Bay Front is the place to entertain and be entertained! You can sit back & relax on the colour-coded 3 piece suite, run your toes through the natural sheepskin rug, watch cable or Netflix the 55 inch HD Smart TV and listen to music on the Bluetooth speaker box. There is also the back patio that’s ideal for entertaining guests. There is a large stainless steel jerk/barbecue grill ( designed and made by owner) for your use.
Kitchen, Dining & Utilities: You will be delighted to find the fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, numerous utensils and a coffee-maker. So you can have fresh juice and coffee at the breakfast bar in mornings and a sumptuous dinner at the dining table in the evenings. Then there is the utility area which provides a washer, dryer, laundry airer, steam iron & ironing board. So all your needs are taken care of.
Outside Areas: The villa is two minutes walk from the Forum beach. You can enjoy the beach as often as you wish during your stay. Beach towels are provided. Then there’s the front garden which can also be used to entertain, sun bath or simply to admire the green beautiful lawn and all its fresh flowers. The back patio has already been mentioned above , but not to forget it is ideal not just for relaxing and having your various types of drinks but also great for an afternoon’s barbecue. The entrance to the gated development also boasts lawns and gardens and is manned by security guards 24/7/365.
Full access to the entire property and in additional access to the communal swimming pool and use of the white sand Forum beach.
There are a few stairs at our place! This may make it unsuitable for people with mobility issues. However, we don’t receive complaints about this, but thought we’d let you know in the interest of full disclosure!
- Please be aware that you may hear dogs barking, cocks crowing, and noises from other domestic animals together with the noise of people doing their various outdoor jobs.
- Loud Music (Everywhere in Grenada depending on when you visit, aka Caribbean Carnival time).
- Loud music is everywhere in Grenada! It would seem as if local people never sleep and listen to the music day and night!
- Small lizards, mosquitoes. (Everywhere in Grenada).
- Hardly anyone talks about this, BUT please beware, you might encounter any of these creatures while staying in any place in Grenada. Even though all of them are harmless to humans, still – if you are allergic to bees, for example, make sure you have an EpiPen with you!
- Please note, there are certain times of the year when you need to be prepared for the following:
– Bees are especially active in spring and summer (April-July).
– Mice/rats may try to break into the house in the search for shelter right after the rainy season (October-November), but you won’t usually see them in other months.
– Mosquitoes are especially active during the rainy season (September-November).