The Rivers Inn Apt.River Road
Picture yourself in the Caribbean, basking in the sun, reading that book you’ve been meaning to get to, sipping your coffee, or cocktails at sunset, on your veranda, It’s all possible and just waiting for you in a fabulous apartment on the island of Grenada. Set your own schedule and begin to relax the moment you walk through the doors of your home away from home!
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Check In Time: 3PM – 10PM
Checkout Time: 11:59 AM
Property Type: Apartment
Hair Dryer: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Parking: Road Side
Safety Box: Yes
Extra Guest: From $20 / night
After 2 Guest
Cleaning Fee: $34
Security Deposit: $50
Weekly Discount: 10%
Two Weeks Discount: 25%
Welcome! We are so excited to share our newly refreshed decorated home! Our place is a 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom 2 story house in River Road, St. Georges, Grenada. We are really conveniently located with easy access to public transport. Close to the city of St.George’s, shops, beaches, attractions and located next to the Kirani James Athletic Stadium (9 mins walk) and short (2 minutes) walk to the #7 Bus, which is perfect for transport links to the bus terminal (15-minute walk 2-minute drive!).
This is a beautifully, newly refreshed decorated home! 3 bedroom apartment. But don’t take my word for it… let me walk you through it a little more!
The apartment has various living spaces which are filled with amazing design. Sit back, relax, and enjoy! Maybe have an evening off from sightseeing and turn on the flat-screen TV – there is plenty of movies and shows for you to enjoy. Or, sit outside and enjoy an alfresco dinner.
If cooking a gourmet meal at home is more your thing, then rest assured the kitchen will have everything you need in it such as all the basic condiments, and as an added extra we make sure that there is also always plenty of cutlery, tea, coffee, and sugar so that you can make yourself a cup of tea in the morning! There are also all the mod-cons such as toaster, microwave, kettle, and dishwasher that you might expect. We really want to ensure that you have a comfortable stay here in Grenada!
There are three bedrooms in the Apartment. Two bedrooms have comfy queen-sized beds and the third bedroom has two bunk beds. All the bedrooms are spacious with colorful homely touches. There is also plenty of storage space for guests to store all their belongings.
Finally, the property also benefits from 3.5 bathrooms. Just to explain that a little more, there are two ensuite bedrooms (with stand-alone shower and toilet), one stand-alone shower/toilet to share with guests,s and the third bedroom. and finally, there is an additional outdoor shower on the property, AKA the Jab Jab/J’ouvert shower. The bathrooms will always come stocked with plenty of white fluffy towels and all the essential toiletries such as shampoo, shower gel, and hand soap that you need to ensure that you have a comfortable stay in Grenada.
The apartment comes with a washing machine, a tumble dryer, iron, and ironing board so that you can look fresh for exploring the island or for any other activities!. The apartment has Wireless Internet Access so you can bring your Tablet and laptop computers!
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it’s prepared for each new visitor.
The apartment is located on a small but steep hill (like most of Grenada) which means there are a few stairs at our place! This may make it unsuitable for people with mobility issues. However, we don’t receive complaints about this, but thought we’d let you know in the interest of full disclosure!
The windows all have security and bug screens, which help reduce the number of bugs and enable good ventilation throughout the apartment, allowing its occupants to feel secure, relax, and enjoy their vacation.
- Please be aware that you may hear dogs barking, cocks crowing, and noises from other domestic animals together with the noise of people doing their various outdoor jobs.
- Loud Music (Everywhere in Grenada depending on when you visit, aka Caribbean Carnival time).
- Loud music is everywhere in Grenada! It would seem as if local people never sleep and listen to the music day and night!
- Small lizards, mosquitoes. (Everywhere in Grenada).
- Hardly anyone talks about this, BUT please beware, you might encounter any of these creatures while staying in any place in Grenada. Even though all of them are harmless to humans, still – if you are allergic to bees, for example, make sure you have an EpiPen with you!
- Please note, there are certain times of the year when you need to be prepared for the following:
– Bees are especially active in spring and summer (April-July).
– Mice/rats may try to break into the house in the search for shelter right after the rainy season (October-November), but you won’t usually see them in other months.
– Mosquitoes are especially active during the rainy season (September-November).